I'd like to think i've achieved alot in my first night of blogging...hopefully someone actually reads this shit :S
On with the story;
so often i look in the mirror, and im disgusted. i hate that feeling...i'm so sick of it.
I'm working tomorrow (friday) wich means my 7:45am bus full of tiny little primary school shit faced kids (oh yays!)
and them im going to dads for the weekend (also 'yays!'...ahem) so ill only have mobile internet, but i'll be back sunday night.
Also,
me and kobi are getting our own house in a few weeks, a tiny 85 year old shack, and its going to take a while for us to organise shit like internet and stuff, so in a few weeks I'll only be able to get on here when the boss is out at work and i havent got a million jobs to do, wich isnt very often.
I'm finding myself with fuck all spare time, wich means very little guitar practise/jamming/song writing/mixing/recording is getting done, this is fucking annoying the shit out of me!!! Working full time is a blow, even if it is in a music shop!
fuck this post is long,
it's 1:32 am, and i have to get up early and face a long ass cunt of a day, so goodnight. Hopefully i can manage to sleep with this rediculous heat >:|
peace & love
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment