skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 27, 2010
When you smile,
Just how often do you actually mean it?
I mean really....how often when you smile are you actually experiencing the bliss your face implies?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simply amazing.
Prophet in Plain Clothes
Music, Love, Friends & Food
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(50)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(21)
Birds from Home;
Shambles / Winter Wasteland
Hmm,
When you smile,
Anxious,
'Arms of a Thief';
Dear Me;
'What makes a man'...
Hate
Beds
This
This is amazing
I and I
I really,
Worlds
Inside, on the inside.
I understand and I hope. I Feel therefor I am!
Fear,
I never held open your eyes and forced you to read
I guess some things really are too good to be true...
Oh, the joy!
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(25)
►
November
(25)
Facebook
Stagger Lee
Create Your Badge
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Contact me
Truth Carry Me - Myspace
Me - Myspace
No comments:
Post a Comment