Tafe begins,
Maths, English, Business Studies and Senior Science, for the 'academic' side of things, and then music industry on Thursday and Friday.
Can't say I'm keen for English, Mathematics and myself never got on, Business Studies is virtually a non-event, but science is the thing I'm really looking foward to.
See I like to engage my mind, but only when it keeps me interested. Maths and English and alot of that shit just doesn't grab me, and the things that are just too intense and deep, like Physics for example, thye grab me for sure, but they're simply too intense for me to concentrate on.
Biology and Earth & Environmental Sciences really interest me, and I tihnk it's fair to say I have a decent ability when it comes to these areas.
Studying science again will be the chance to excell that I've missed so much!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment